Saturday 17 November 2012

2nd week-Wednesday 14th Oct 2012

I’ve received a Local Purchase Order (LPO) from Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa asking for cabling structure. But I noticed that there was a difference between the total amount in numbers and in words. So, I send an e-mail to the sales manager in the Al Rostomani Communications, using the Commercial Coordinator’s Outlook, to check with him the exact amount. As I’m waiting for the sales manager to reply I practiced several times entering another LPO in the training system and then enter it to the actual system. My mentor visited ARC at that day and met my supervisor and then had a short meeting with me. As my mentor left ARC the sales manager has replied the correct amount. So, I proceed with the required process of the LPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment