Thursday 22 November 2012

3rd week-Thursday 22nd Oct 2012

As planned today I discussed with the Consultants or the Products Managers about their expectation from the commercial coordinator and accountants in term of finish all procedures on time without delaying, give high priority for big customers, support the sales person and updated them with the transaction status. I had allocated twenty minutes with each consultant that I met. I managed to meet three of five consultants due to a lot of tasks they got today as it is the end of the week. Later I was asked to review a contact between ARC and Government of Sharjah-Director of Town Planning and Survey, to installation a telephone system. I had read the contract in English and compare it to the translated one. After that I checked if the three translated copies, the Arabic copies, were the same. I was checking the wording and the amounts of money mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment