Thursday 22 November 2012

3rd week-Wednesday 21st Oct 2012

Today I’m supposed to be assigned to meet the managers in ARC in order to know what their expectations are. But I couldn’t proceed with that because they were either in meetings and preparing for presentations or in a leave. So, as I got the chance to meet my supervisor (at 12:15) I discuss with him the issue and find out I solution. The solution was to swap meeting the managers with another task which is to meet the consultants to and discuss on their expectation from the commercial coordinators. But certainly I had bad luck today because all of the five consultants were at sites. However, I used the time to list down all the possible questions that I can ask. Hopefully I will able to meet them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment